Monday 23 June 2014

22nd June 2014 - Foxton Locks Festival


My photographic stall was located in the craft area of the Foxton Locks Festival, manned solo by myself on the Saturday but joined by Heather and Symphony on the Sunday. This was the first time that Symphony has attended such an event and even in the heat and many visitors, she was excellently behaved! I think, due to the heat, we were all flagging!

I don't think Symphony knew what to make of the various animals on show - alpacas, horses, owls. various pets and parrots! She was definitely not impressed with the "smelly" steam engines especially when they sounded their whistles! Symphony is still very wary of "little humans" but could be won over with a tummy tickle! She coped well with the crowds!

I'm a good girl!
 

Tawny Owl
 


 
Barn Owl
 




 
Melanistic Barn Owl





And of course, the vociferous parrots!


























No comments:

Post a Comment